We have extended the St. Oberholz onto the 2nd floor. Through Berlinâ€™s most beautiful staircase, you will reach a wonderful old-building-office that was already used as a bureau by the Aschingers at the turn of the last century. It is located directly above the restaurantâ€™s seating area and spans the whole floor.
We opened up a co-working bureau for members in this historical and central place. Each member will receive a key and can use this office at any time. Even if St. Oberholzâ€™ restaurant doors have been already closed. We offer anything a classic bureau has to offer, only your working place is not fixed and your neighbour at table will constantly change.
The following services are included in the monthly subscription:
- entrance 24/7 via your own key
- desk sharing, 1 space can be shared among several members, only just one at a time will be able to use this desk
- tea and coffee flatrate in the bureau
- analogue outgoing mail
- analogue forwarding mail
- fax (those machines that are somehow both printer and telephone. We do not really know what one can do with them, just heard they are needed in bureaus)
- WiFi 50 MBit
- locker for each member
- representable conference room
The monthly membership fee is EUR 240,00 net.
We are searching for members and we are looking forward to your application.
The St. Oberholz is now comprised of the restaurant on the ground and first floor. On the second floor is the aforesaid co working bureau, and on the third and fourth floor the apartments are located, which are perfect to rent for work shops and projects: to work or to live and sleep.